Tuesday, May 6, 2008

May 5

Power snatch 75x3  85 fail 75x3  
Cleans and jerks    105x2   110 x 2  115x1
Front Squat   120x2 125 fail

4 Rounds of
15 box step ups
15 pullups
10 35# snatches
200m run

Time = 14 : something

The lifting felt good, my technique felt great on my power snatches and cleans and jerks. I was getting head rushes during the cleans which made the split jerks interesstinggg :P   Front squats were not fun for me, I wasn't feeling it so i packed 'er in early.

The 4 rounder was tough. The pullups were nice and fast, all 15 in a row the first two rounds :) the rest of the workout felt good, just had to keep moving. Those box step ups slow me down, I have to get the box jumps going on. I just can't get the timing right on those- guess I need more practice! 

2 comments:

Surrey Sterling said...

Eh Leanna, it was great being at the evening show! Nice to see your Dad, eh you want to dance on and off the box you need to wear runners! Were you wearing runners last night:)

Leanna said...

Actually, last night was the first time i wore runners during a wod! haha what an accomplishment :) I just bought a new pair of addidas today and love them. They are called microbounce, so I'm hoping they will bounce me right up on that box :) haha