Saturday, May 24, 2008

May 24


Back Squat
8x 95#
6x 115#
4x 125#
2x 135#

The Back Squats felt great!  I was happy with them. My technique felt awesome. I didn't look up or bounce out of the bottom like I sometimes want to. I had to bail once on the 135 but I tried again and got 'er done :)

Body Row
I think it was:
8x 85#
6x 95#
4x 100#
2x 100#

I'm not sure about the weight, I just did what mom did haha bad me :P .. I'm pretty sure that's right though.. Body rows are weird.

Then:
15 minutes of:
200m run
5 pullups
4 sand bag to shoulders
10 ab wheels
10 kettle bell swings
8 box jumps

I got 5 rounds and one run.

It was tough, but it felt great. I kept moving the whole time. I only stopped completely once, after a run to catch my breath before jumping up to do pullups. It felt great to be outside, it's so beautiful out. Everyone was given 'er hard during this wod and it felt great!

Have a good weekend :)

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Leanna today your row's were 8 @85, 6 @95, 4 @ 100, 2 @ 100. That was a a great WOD afterwards two eh? What a great morning crew, everybody just a givin er!!!

Leanna said...

what? wow thats way heavier than i thought we did eh? Geez I bet if I knew it was that heavy I wouldn't of been able to do it :P