Sunday, May 4, 2008

May 4




To the left is about what i looked like after the run :P












Today I went for a 5k run. I'm feeling like DC is going to make us run soon, as the sun is coming out and he's buying himself running gear :) 

The run felt great! It was nice and cool. I kept a good pace and only stopped once to tie my stupid shoes. I forgot how much I love to jog, it really clears my head. My time was  28:13:92. The first time I did a 5k run I got 28:57:00 lol I should really keep working on my running.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. I just finished a post on my blog and thought I would check what you were up to today. We both went for a run! :) I've been thinking the same as you about more running coming soon. I love running...just me, music and my thoughts. The warm weather sure felt nice. See you tomorrow superstar!