Tuesday, May 13, 2008

May 13


OHS
65x3   75x3   85x3   95x2   95x3   95x1  95x2 

They squats felt really good. I had to focus a lot on keeping 'active shoulders' and If I lost my concentration for a second, that weight was 
goin down (like during my 6th set)

My room is lookin good, dad is workin his ass off.. as usual. I read Michelle and Sterling's comments, went downstairs with my phone and took a few pics. It was hard to get any good shots because they wouldn't fit in the camera screen, but here are a few 'in progress' pictures. 
This picture is taken by me standing in front of my window, looking towards my bathroom and closet

This is what you see when you open the door to my room.  Dad is in my new closet :) Check out the 'arch'.. it's been a major pain, but it sure as hell looks cool.

          The old 'Screw off Leanna' sarcastic grin 
A true construction worker. I love that pic :)
The bathroom is right behind where I was standing when I took the picture.
I will post more pictures when the room is finished!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's excellent! I love the closet, very cool! Thanks for sharing the progress! Your Dad ROCKS! Nice job on your OHS too! :)

Leanna said...

Thanks Michelle :) I know, my dads pretty cool. Missed you today!

Hollie said...

You and Jill did awesome on your OHS's tonight Leanna. I love that picture of you with the rings from yesterday. Can't wait for your bedroom to be done, it is going to be beautiful - we are lucky to have such a handy man with a sense of adventure eh?? Happy last day of being 15!!! Love ya!!!

Surrey Sterling said...

Nice job John! wow! your really know your shyte!! Looks wicked, that arch is very kool. Can't wait to see the finished product and I'm sure Dadio is looking forward to seeing it done too:)

Jill said...

Happy birthday!
Good luck on your drivers licence test. I know you're going to rock it!

Mia said...

Happy Birthday my little friend! Sweet #'s on the OHS!

Leanna said...

Thanks everyone :) I'm going to go take the test after CrossFit this morning. Have a good night class if I don't see you there!