Wednesday, May 21, 2008

May 21

5 rounds of
5  x 25#DB burpee thruster
10 DU's
10 around the worlds with black ball

Then:
3rounds of:
7 x 75# Bear complex

The first workout was tough. The burpee thrusters were retarded.. who would combine burpee's and thrusters into one move.. an evil freakin genuis. Around the world's were weird and akward. I used the black ball and felt like a total wimp doing it.

The Bear complex was hard as hell with 75#. The first set I thought felt the hardest. The last two sets I thought of as a set of 4 and then a set of 3, which helped me get through it mentally (weirdo). After my three sets, I felt great. I love it when I finish something I don't think I'll be able to complete. Feels awesome! 

The vibe was awesome in the gym tonight. Everyone was workin hard. CrossFit Langley is the fuckin best. Off to MMA :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job tonight on the BEAR! You crazy strong girl! Ya and about that round the world...NO FEAR next time, just get in there a crush it like the Bad Ass you are! :)How's your room coming along? I bet it looks awesome.

Leanna said...

Thanks girl, you did great tonight. Your right I should have gone for those stupid things..

The room is looking good, it should be done hopefully by the end of next week. I will post pictures when everything is finished. I'm getting excited! :) hehe

Jill said...

hey i missed you guys too. ill be back at thursdays class. way to go with the 75# on the bear. yay! i figured you;d see that i did 75 and want to try it too :) love it!
and the around the worlds, i agree. the ball felt wimpy but the sand bag got caught on my hair each time around. it wasnt too heavey, just the wrong shape!
later skater

Hollie said...

Great job on the workout yesterday. I know the bear was hard at 75 but it sure felt good when it was done eh? I'm not sure if those damn burpee thrusters weren't as hard especially with the around the world's right before them. That was a great workout it was good to feel spent. It wasn't feeling very good for those three - three rounders in Martial Arts later though eh? I think the holding was worse than the punching. It will be good to hear Sterlings version of the burpee thrusters:)