Saturday, August 2, 2008

Agust 2



Fran Day!!



Today, The Haglunds, The de Boer's and The Woodruff did Fran! It was awesome and everyone was just pumped up. As Chad and Michelle wrote, Mom and Sterling went first, then Chad and Jesse, then Michelle and Dad and then me. We have everyone on tape, working their bums off :) Our time's are on Chad's blog. Mine was 11:39 or something like that. I'm not sure if I beat my old time, if I did it was only by a few seconds. Those damn thrusters are a big weekness of mine. I have to work on those babies.

After the workout, we hung out at Sterling and Michelle's for a long while. It's hard to believe other ppl can talk about CrossFit as much as we do, and never get bored of it :) We probably stayed for 4 or 5 hours just chatting away. They are so sweet to have us over, thank you so much Haglunds!! We will see you tomorrow for another butt kickin :)

Oh and congrats to Jesse for getting a new backsquat PR

Below is Dad during his Battle w/ Fran. Below that is Jesse, me and half of dad.. waiting our turn :) We have everyone's battle on tape, I think Chad is going to post it after he edits the footage.


Oh last thing, I did my 11 burpees :) It's getting hard.

5 comments:

Surrey Sterling said...

Good times darl'in! Can't wait to do it again tomorrow. Michelle sayz get some sleep! Were out!

Anonymous said...

Good job Leanna! Way to kill it. Have fun with Helen today!

Luc said...

Leanna what is that burpees thing you guy all do ? I want to join in the pain LOL

Luc said...

Oh and where did you guys buy the lifting shoes ??

Leanna said...

Thanks Jeff, hope to see you today!!

Luc I explained it on your blog :)
the lifting shoes we ordered off the internet, I cant remember the site though.. I'll get back to you on that one.