Saturday, August 30, 2008

August 30

I miss CrossFit! I did one pushup yesterday and it felt like my head was going to explode.. dammit! I thought I'd post a lil something, even though I haven't done any wod's.. I may not be able to do CrossFit right now, but I can still talk about it! :)

At the hospital (before the 'procedure'), the nurse took my blood pressure and stuff.. so I asked her, you know, how am I lookin? She told me my heart rate is close to (if not) perfect, and that my body is exchanging oxygen into my bloodstream at 99% efficiency (she had a special word for the whole O2 exchanging bit, but I can't remember). She said, can't get much better than that.. what I heard was, CrossFit is the shit!

Not only is CrossFit a fun sport, gets you in good shape, and introduces you to great people, but it does wonders for your health as well. How can you beat that?!!

Anybody have any similar stories?

3 comments:

Jill said...

how you feeling chickadee? have fun at school tomorrow. show those lss punks how we do it `swood style :) im not working weekday dayshifts until october .. ill be around town and see you then.

Leanna said...

hey Jill, I'm feeling pretty good thanks. Schools not until tomorrow, but I will represent 'swood ;) I'll miss seeing you snooping around school haha we'll have to get some CrossFit workouts in though, I'm gunna miss you!

Jill said...

ill be around dont worry. thelss track is awesome and may become a usual spot for some (afterschool) WOD`s