Sunday, August 3, 2008

August 3

Helen Day At the Haglund's!

Today was a beautiful day to try Helen. The sun was out and the energy was awesome, as it always is when your working out with the Haglund's. The partner's were Sterling and Chad, then Brandt and me, Mom and Dad and then Michelle with support from Chad. Brandt was awesome to work out with. It's amazing how far he's come in the short time he has been CrossFit'ing and zoning.

The part of Helen that killed me was the run. The pullups and KBell swings were not horrible, but the run took a lot of gas out of the tank.My time was 11:50. I'm not sure of anyone else's times (selfish! :P) but I know either Sterling or Chad will have them on their blogs.

Personally I didn't hate Helen. She's like a friend I'd call up every once in a while. Fran is the type of friend that when she called me, I'd press ignore. The only way we'd see each other is if my friends were chilling with her and forced me to come along. Tomorrow, I meet Grace.

Anyone who wants to come over tomorrow and attack Grace, Feel free! We can scale back the weight if need be. (Grace = 30 clean and jerks for time). It is a good benchmark to have.

Call my cell for the address 778-241-3097
We are hoping to start at 11:00 but we will play it by ear :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandt and I will be there around 11:15 - 11: 20. See you then!

My wife is back in town so i'll be there for sure!

Jill said...

I`m in. see you tomorrow!

Leanna said...

Sweet!! See ya tomorrow :)

Surrey Sterling said...

We'll be there shortly before high noon!

Unknown said...

Hey Leanne,

You can get the pics from today here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/jeff.bowser/CrossfitEastLangleyGRACE

Feel free to use any for your site :)