Thursday, July 31, 2008

July 31

Squat clean
6-5-4-3-2-1 115lb
1-2-3-4-5-6
Weighted pullups - subbed with strict, except for 1-2 i did with 15lbs
rest 2 min
Burpees
8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8
Straight leg raises


The squat cleans were brutal. On my first round of six I probably failed 6 times. It took me forever to get them. I was getting so mad. Seriously I had to get into my bitch mode and swear at the bar in order to be aggressive enough to get under it and get it up! I could get under it easy enough, but getting it up was so hard! I have to work on my squats and my 'inner leg' strength (that sounds weird but I don't know what the muscle's called :P )


The Burpee's and Straight Leg Raises felt great. The Burpee challenge thing is helping I think. Straight Leg Raises felt awesome, we used to do them in gymnastics all the time so I like them. Gymnastics actually helped out on a lot of stuff with crossfit (rope climb, pullups, KTE's, straight leg raises) even though it was a while ago, I know it helped me out. Not for dips though.. we never did dips. Stupid dips.


Awesome Job to the late class. Jenn got the clean technique down, Jill freakin rocked it with the lifting shoes, Tim's technique went from 1-10 in 2 rounds, Michelle, what can I say about her, she's a freakin beast (with perfect technique), everyone did great! -the late class was SO cool to watch. Ok I am rambling now, I am soo tired!

Have a great weekend everyone.

Warning: Don't drink too many carbs, you'll pay for it Tuesday.



4 comments:

Surrey Sterling said...

your bar is it an olybar as it does it weigh 45#

Surrey Sterling said...

I'm kinda in the dark ages and don't have an ipod dock so if you want your custom tunes for Fran bring a burned CD or your player and dock:)

Chad de Boer said...

sterling i can bring one of my docks for tomorrow

Luc said...

What is the "Burpees Challenge Thing" the you're talking about ??