Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wtf? I have a blister on the inside of my index finger.. you can barely see it in the pic but I can sure feel it when it gets wet. What could possibly of caused that. Weird. Anyways I thought I'd share. I'd like to see some pictures of the pullup girls hands :) post some pictures!! You guys should all get blogs you know. It's an awesome way of keeping track of your progress and it's fun to write in people's comments. And it's free :)

I am going to start to post more pictures.. blogs get boring without them :)

5 comments:

Hollie said...

Nice finger!! Way to go on the squat cleans at 115 lbs Leanna, that's crazy.

Leanna said...

i know hey my finger is pretty damn fine :P and thanks :)

Anonymous said...

i fired up a blog a cuople days ago, http://jamiescfblog.blogspot.com/

Jill said...

I posted my damaged hands for you to check out :)

Luc said...

Holy moly 115 squat cleans !? Wow I need to kick my training up a notch you kids are getting close to beat my a$$ ! The cleans are awesome if you get the technique right, but if you don't they're a "beach" !