Monday, July 14, 2008

July 12

7 Rounds
Snatch deadlift+Hang power snatch+OHS+Behind the neck press
repeat this sequence 5x total.

In between each round do 10 ab wheel rollouts

I did this with 50 lbs. It felt great for the deadlift and snatch but the strict press was hard! I ended up using my legs a bit. It kinda sucked cuz I know I could of gone quite a bit heavier if it weren't for the press.

I shared a bar with Amanda today and she did great! Her technique is getting better fast. Also Jill worked out with us today, finally :) She and Amanda said they were done, but my ticks on the board said I only had 6 rounds finished. So I went for one more round and Jill couldn't stand me having an extra round on her so she did the last round with me haha I love her competitiveness :) Tonight was fun, Now its time for MMA!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I just couldnt let it go, eh? haha ya i feel kinda bad now, i should know when to say no! Great working out with you tonight, finally! I loved your tank by the way, so stylish!

jenn said...

Hey Leanna! I know I need to get up to date with my posts... What class are you going to tonight? The rope climb should be...interesting? haha