Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July 30

I did my 8 burpee's! Nervous about the workout.


Pullup/Dip
10/1, 9/2, 8/3, 7/4, 6/5, 5/6, 4/7, 3/8, 2/9, 10/1
inbetween each set of pullups and dips you will do 7 DL's@bw and 7 ab wheel rollouts.

The workout felt pretty good. The deadlifts felt heavy today especially at the end which is weird because 135 usually feels light. I haven't done DL's in a while though so it was good to get back at them. The pullups felt awesome, dips sucked- had to modify them and abb wheels felt strong :) 

The 6:30 class did great, lots of intensity. I finally got to meet the Haglund girls :) !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work on your DL's tonight...way heavier than mine. The girls loved checking out the class. Kaleigh was just shy, but she loved it. You have got to see her air squats...amazing at 5 years old. Cassie was crashed on the couch when I got home, but I can't wait to hear what she thought of it. She is so sweet and just loves CF, should be prety cute in the morning. See ya tomorrow. :)

Leanna said...

that's cuz i'm way heavier than you! haha 135 was a bit over BW but it felt good. Your girls are awesome, I was gunna try and get them to show me their squats but I didn't want to freek them out, they seemed shy. They sure love their mommy and daddy :) Is Cassie the oldest?

Mia said...

HI LEANNA! NEXT WEEK I'M BACK @ THE POSTS:) HAVE AN AWESOME LONG WEEKEND OH YA EVERY WEEKEND IS A LONG ONE FOR YOU:) HOPEFULLY I'LL SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK SOMETIME. LATER SKATER!