Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pictures

Thanks to Sterling, I now have pictures to share with you guys. I must warn you though, a lot of them are shitty one's we took when we were bored (we being Chad and I) I deleted some goofy ones but I'm just warning you in advance. I have some video's from the zoo that would be cool to get up there but I'm still trying to figure this picasa thing out :) I'm a bit computer challenged. We would of liked to get some more pics from CrossFit places but it's hard to get pics while your working out. Anyways, hope you enjoy :)



http://picasaweb.google.com/leanna604/CFVaca?authkey=jyNhQD0rL1w

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics are excellent! I love them! I'm so jealous of the sweet vacation! :)

Surrey Sterling said...

LD those are awesome. I really enjoyed looking through them with a cold beer! Thank you for sharing my dream vacation with us!

Leanna said...

Glad you guys liked the pictures, next year we are totally going to the games.