Friday, July 25, 2008

Pictures

Ok So I have a little problem and I am hoping there are some smart crossfit nerds out there to help me out. I have all my pictures on my computer but I want to get them somewhere where everyone can see them. There are about 300 pictures (maybe a bit less because there are some crap ones I should delete) and it is hard because I have a mac, which sometimes doesn't jive with things.. you know what i mean. I got some pics up on photobucket but it takes forever! Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated :)  Thank you!

2 comments:

Surrey Sterling said...

http://picasa.google.com/web/mac_tools.html

Ok, use Picasa by google. go to the link above watch the simple video how to export your pics out of Iphoto and bingo their on the web. the video makes it super easy. You need to download the little pacasa downloader and can do that from the same page above. Can't wait to see your pix.

Brandt Linkowski said...

Agree with Sterling - Picasa is a great way to share lots of photos. I use Facebook with public links but then you have to share your profile with people.