Saturday, July 12, 2008

July 12

Todays wod:
Brandt - 5 power cleans at 135lbs
Me - 7 burpees
Brandt - 200 m run
Then
Me -5 power cleans at 95lbs
Brandt - 7 burpees
Me - 200m run
ect.

x 20 rounds all together (the scenario above counts as two rounds)

I am proud to say Brandt and I RX'd this baby :) This workout was great. It was cool because you had a short breaks through it, while your partner was doing their exercise. I've never done a wod like that before. The closest thing to it would be the partner wod with all the squats , pullups and pushups. Ah good memories. Anyways

Brandt and I had fun with this one. We were cheering each other on between breaths. It was nice having coach pair us up as I loved having Brandt as a partner and we never wouldn't of paired up otherwise. Everyone was working hard today and the energy was great. Have a great weekend and enjoy this sunshine!!! :)

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Was awesome working beside you two:) Way to Rx it.