Monday, April 21, 2008

Sick Day

Today was bad. I ate like shit, felt like shit.. all in all it was just a shitty day. I had an F-ing 4 hour nap.. and I NEVER sleep during the day! 4 hours.. that's longgg

I just had a kiwi banana bubble tea. That's right kiwi AND banana. It's good, I have to order it special. Makes me feel pretty Bad Ass.. See that's how much of a wimp I'd be if I didn't have CrossFit. I can't wait until I feel better so I can train. I am tempted just to come in and train anyways, but it would suck if I got all you guys sick too.. especially after Luc waited so long when he was sick to keep us all healthy. 

Please post your weights, somewhere!! Especially for the OHS's and Power Cleans.. I am very curious. I feel pretty out of the loop lately as NOBODY is posting on the main site. What's with that? I am going to post as soon as coach puts some pictures up as I have nothing to talk about besides the pictures because I can't go to class!!! AHH goin a bit crazy. Have a good night y'all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you...hope you are feeling better really fricken soon! I know exactly how you are feeling. When I was sick in December it felt like forever until I was going to get back to CFL and it made me so bitter and depressed. You are gonna kick this cold and be back in no time like the true fire breathin bad ass you are!!!! :)

Ok here are my weights tonight...
OHS 45x5, 55x5, 65x5, 75x5 - these really play with my head and tonight was huge for me to get to 75.
BS 135 across the board as per 85% 1RM
PC 75, 95, 95.

5 rounds - 5.20

Rest up, drink more crazy tea and come back to play! Get to bed chickedy!

Jill said...

leanna here`s my numbers...

OHS 5x 65 / 5x 85 / 5x 95

Back Squat 3x 135 / 3x 135 / 3x 135

Power Cleans 6x 75 / 6x 95 / 5x 115

get some sleep, oh and i firmly believe in neo citron. it`ll kick that cold in the ass!

Chad de Boer said...

haha GT's watching like a billion movies with you today lea hope you feel better tomorrow.

Leanna said...

Nice weights ladies! Michelle, I know what you mean with the OHS's, the play with my mind lots too.. I find the power cleans are worse though. I'm always nervous to drop my body under the bar.

Thanks for all the get well's, I will try to do so FAST :) Thanks for the neo citron advice Jill, I will get on that. Hope to see you all soon :)

and thanks Chad, ditto bud

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're feeling crappy. Get well soon!