Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Apr. 9

300m row
25 box step ups with 25lb
300m row
25 KTE
30m row
25 walking lunges
300m row
25 air squats

Rest

1-2-3-4-5-6 
H squat cleans 30x2 DB's
L pullups

Rest

6-5-4-3-2-1
Deck Squats  25#
pushups (x2, ex 6th round= 12 pushups)

Fun stuff. The first part of the wod pumped my  legs, and the second part pumped up my arms. My body is feeling yesterdays workout.. especially the arms. The pushups were gay. 

After class me and my bro went to watch the military suffer through one of coach's wod's. Everyone did great, it was cool to see how coach's creative/evil mind can make up such a harsh wod with such little equipment. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is matt deeming, posting in awe and jelousy of all crossfit members officially.

and if i wasnt sure before, i am certain now that leanna could totally open a can of whupass

Leanna said...

haha thanks Matt, and your so NOT a cripple.