Thursday, April 24, 2008

April 24

50 Push Press 40#
50 Box Jumps
50 Wall Ball
50 Pullups
50 Double Unders
50 Walking Lunges
50 Knee's To Elbows

Time= 23: 06 RX'D :)

This one was tough (no shit). I like the 'one rounders' though. The Wall Balls I thought were the hardestt and then the KTE's (but that could of been because I did the KTE's last). The easiest for me were Double Unders and Pullups. The double unders hurt my toes though.. the price to pay for working out in bare feet. The only thing I can say is thank god there was no 50 rope climbs or especially 50 Dips.

2 comments:

Jill said...

awesome work today! i`d never have known that you were sick if you hadnt told me. you kicked ass today!
hey any chance i can get those pics from you for my blog?

Surrey Sterling said...

Eh Leanna! Great job today, I just did a modified filthy fifty two weeks ago, and I'll do a modified version of this tomorrow. None the less it was a will be hard. I thought the walking lunges sucked big time! I had to break 'em up!
The BOSS is serv'in 'em up and pushing everyone's game to the next level! Go hard Leanna and attack every workout with confidence!!

I'm now finding if I go into a WOD with the mindset of "I've got this Bitch and am going to kill it" I do way better, rather then being scared or nervous go in heavy and spray the box with lead a leave walking tall!

See you guys Tuesday perhaps at 5pm, I'm in a fun 30km race Saturday!