Monday, April 28, 2008

Apr. 28

Back Squat
125# x3  125# x3  125x3

Stiff Leg Deadlift
15x 75#     15x 95#

Deadlift
155 x3 155x3 155x3

185x3  185x3  185x3

Dips (on the dipping Station)
8-8-8

It's always fun workin with my girl Mia. All the lifts felt good, and my technique felt pretty proper.  Dips sucked, as always :P They are slowly improving though.. maybe one day I'll actually be good at them :) lol 

We had Belt testing tonight at MMA and it was lots of fun. It was fun watching dad and Riley grapple. Mom and I also had a good match. She is a lot stronger now than she was the last time I grappled her. 

Anyways, have a good night everyone. Missed  you tonight Michelle and Jill! :)

4 comments:

Hollie said...

One of these days Leanna I'm going to catch to get you:) Great match tonight you are an awesome grappler. Congrats on passing to the next level, advanced brown belt. Nice technique on the straight leg deadlift.

Anonymous said...

Great work Leanna, missed you too. I will be there tonight for sure and it will even be the 5:00 class so I hope that's the one you are going to. :)Nice job on the deadlifts. I better work on those you're leaving me in the dust! :)

Mia said...

Leanna you are a super star! Love working with ya last night! You kick butt!

Leanna said...

Thanks mom, you too. Michelle, I will see you tonight at 5 baby! I have a feeling it's gunna be an ass kicker.. Mia, you kick butt too :)