Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Apr. 23 -Finally back to CrossFit :)

5 rounds of
5x      65# OHS
10x   Ring Dips with feet on a box
125m row

Felt really good, except the ring dips of corse. The OHS's were a bit sloppy, but I managed to get through them at an ok pace. The row also felt pretty good, I kept the pace around 1:50 throughout the wod.

3 rounds of
23 box step  ups
23 pull ups

Time: 7:19
 
The box step ups were the hardest, I thought. My legs were tired from the Row and OHS's. My Forearms were so pumped after this one. They still feel .. weird haha you know what I mean.

Felt AWESOME to be back. Still not feeling 100% but nothing a few advil can't hide :) Have a good night!

3 comments:

Surrey Sterling said...

Glad to see you're back in action Leanna! See you soon!

Jill said...

Miss you! Will I see you at the 5:00 class?

Leanna said...

Thanks Sterling, and YA baby, 5:00!!!