Saturday, April 5, 2008

Apr. 5



Backsquatssss: 
  10-65  8-95   6-115   4- 120  2- 125lbs

I don't even know what to say about this one.. My technique started faltering during the set of four at  120. I managed to get one at 130 for that set, but dropped it a couple times so I went back down. My mind got the best of me .. I was nervous, the weight felt heavy and it was just hard to focus. I needed to get my head into it. I worked out with Jesse today, which was fun but I did miss my girls! Good to see Sterling and Chris th time since hawaii!

3 rounds of:                                      
5 push presses - 95#
 10 [kipping] L pullups

Push presses were tough, It almost felt hard to breath.. is that normal?

3 rounds of :                                          
14 box jumps
10 ab wheel
8 sand bag cleans 

Have a good weekend everyone! 
Enjoy the beautiful weather....... 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leanna, yes it was a tough workout however since you are a tough son of a gun you made it through. Sometimes when pushing the limits we overtax the body and central nervous system.
As time goes on you will rebuild your strength very quickly so do not worry, I thought you did great-:)

Leanna said...

thanks coach! You did awesome today too, especially with the box jumps.