Thursday, June 5, 2008

June 5

Front Squat:
2 x 125   1x 135 1x 125

Bench Press:
2x 75  2x 85  2x 85

Dips- big fat zero
Ab wheel- 3 sets of 14

This workout wasn't too much fun for me, I got in a bitchy mood after I was finished as I'm sure everyone who was there noticed (it was a small class or I wouldn't of let it show so much :P ) Front squats hurt my bruises from yesterdays push press's. Bench Press felt just ok, dips -no comment. I LOVED the ab wheel though. Pumped those babies off quick.  

I'm feeling a bit stressed with finals coming up and am not wanting to start studying. I hate admitting the fact that I can't not go to school and still get A's and B's. The only class I'm worried about is math. I don't care what anybody says, I am never going to need to know how to reduce square roots. That's just gay. No offense. 

Oh summer will be nice. I forsee a lot of crossfit coming my way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK you crazy chick! YOU CRACK ME UP! I was just going up to bed and thought I would see if you posted in between studies. Your post made me laugh...soooo bitter to have to study, getting in the way of the main focus of life...CROSSFIT! I LOVE IT! Just get those studies done, ace your tests and play crossfit all summer! That's a pretty sweet deal...you could be an old fart like me, changing shitty bums for a living and crossfitting at night! HUH, what do you think of that? GO FOR THE DEGREE OR CROSSFIT TRAINER LEVEL 3?

Sheldon Mum said...

Go for both - very seriously!!

Jill said...

oh leanna. good priorities and you`re right...i`ve never reduced a square root in my life!
my dips are a farce. they are assisted by my heels on a box so they are NOT impressive, but thanks anyways! have a great weekend. see you monday!...unless we cross paths friday or saturday nights but if you`re busy studdying, that wont happen! ;P

Leanna said...

You guys are funny, Degree or Crossfit trainer level 3.. you know which one i would choose! haha I really don't know what I'm gunna do yet, to be honest but CrossFit is definitely up there.

Jill, lets just say hope to see you MONDAY! :)