Monday, June 16, 2008

June 16

Ok I have to make this really quick:
Back Squats:
130x5   x5  x5  x5  125x5

with L pullups in between sets

Then:
Body Rows
95x5  x5 x5  x5 x5
with 5 ring dips in between

The back squats felt hard, I don't know why but they just don't seem to be getting any easier. I was getting the squat head rushes where I want to cry.. not good. I keep wanting to up the weight but I'm not ready yet. I think this may have something to do with the fact my brothers squatting WAY more than me now.. nah that couldn't be it :P

Body Rows were fun except again, I would have liked to go heavier. The ring dips felt GREAT today! I was so happy with them. I think I was only going down like 1/4 of the way but I did it 5 times in a row so wutever man! I'm happy with that.. 


I have to go to my gma's to visit some family, woohoo. hehe .. i thought i'd quickly post so I didn't get in trouble from Ms Haglund. I am kind of worried about her actually.. she missed a wod with squats AND dips. Hope everythings ok over at the Haglund residence :)


3 comments:

Jill said...

ya im worried about michelle too, what happened to her blog?
great work today on those squats, i know they were killing you but you never gave up! nice work.

Anonymous said...

Hey Leanna, all is good here! To be honest I am just being a lazy ass! I need to snap out of it! I will be there for sure tonight! Need my Deboer fix. :)

Jill said...

thanks for letting me in on ms pinks new blog,im always the last to know everything around CF-L!
ya the shirt is new, from winners, love that place :)
im skipping out tonight, checking out the vancover canadians home opener tonight with patrick, luc and jenn. im getting my xfit fix this afternoon. ill post later :)