Saturday, June 21, 2008

June 21

Hey everyone, missed CrossFit today AGAIN. I'm going a little bit crazy. Today I had to go to this weird place to take some driving lessons so I get time off my N (new driver), I think they make insurance cheaper as well.. and I get two credits for it so I think it's worth it. I call this place weird because the instructor has a dog she is in love with and lets it walk freely among the class while she is 'teaching'. This dog is huge. She also has pneumonia and was coughing like crazy the whole time which sicked me out a little bit. She was alright though, she swears and I'm pretty sure she's an alcoholic, better than a square strict person who yells :P Anyways, tomorrow I will be studying for Math all day so fun stuff. BUT yesterday, okay new paragraph for this,

Friday: I did the grouse grind and then I went to Kung Fu Panda! haha what a stupid movie, I don't know how I got talked into seeing it. 

Cant wait till Monday! .. well after the math provincial that is 

Have a Good  Weekend

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your test on Monday! Hey Kaleigh , Cassie and I went to Kung Fu Panda and loved it! :P Not sure how many kiddie shows you've watched but let me tell you I have seen ALOT! Trust me there are way worse to suffer through when you have little munchkins! :)See ya Monday Superstar! :)

Leanna said...

Thanks Michelle! The test will be interesting.
The movie wasn't horrible, I just don't like cartoons. The kids in the theatre loved it as well, them giggling made me laugh more than the movie itself did.

jenn said...

You will be seeing me Monday forsure! Back to another four straight days of crossfit!