Wednesday, June 11, 2008

June 11

500m row
20 HSPU
500m row
20 ab wheel 
15 KTE
500m row
15 push press 65#

3 rounds of
stiff leg deadlift   85#

3 rounds of 
deadlift   125#

40 Lunges

The first part of the wod felt pretty good today. I ate perfect all day which I could feel during my workout. The rows were hard but it's all mental. Just get 'er done.

Deadlifts felt great, the 125# was feeling heavy during round 3

Loved the group tonight, everyone was working hard and having fun. Amanda impressed me, she just started crossfit and is already doing the 125# deadlifts x 20 reps! She's strong as hell :)

Missed ya tonight Jill!

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Hey lady, did you do the lunges?

Leanna said...

woops ya i did

Jill said...

hey thanks for the `shout out` iny our blog! I love getting honourable mention :) i missed you guys too but sometimes i cant make the evening class :(
see yuo later skater