Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saturday March 8

Hanging power clean/front squat/ push press 
2x 5/5/3 65#
2x4/4/3 75#
2x3/3/3 95#

The cleans and front squats felt good. The push press was getting a bit tough with the 95# but I managed to finish both sets with pretty good technique.. i thought. People watching me may disagree :P ( Mia ) 

Bend over rows/ pullups to chest
8/8 65#
8/8 75#
8/8 95#
8/8 65#
Bend over rows were pretty damn akward! I couldn't figure them out for the first few rounds but by the end I was a bit better. 95 was heavy . Pullups were fun.
Ring dips/ Ab wheel
10/10
10/10
8/10
6/8
6/8

Ab wheel was fun, I am beginning to like it more. Ring dips SUCK! to put it nicely :)

The wod today was fun. I liked it because it was a lower intensity then usual, which I normally wouldn't be too excited about, but my body has been so sore lately! Coach has been workin us hard! I'm loving it! I LOVE CROSSFIT!!!
Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Surrey Sterling said...

Nice work Leanna! I hope someday my daughter is as passionate about CF as you! Great blog and enjoy reading your post wod comments! Your a very cool family!

Leanna said...

haha Thanks Sterling!
If your daughters are as strong and competitive as you and michelle (which I'm guessing they are/will be) I'm sure they will fall in love with CrossFit. I can just picture you two challenging your girls to a Fran-off. Now that's what you call bonding ;)

Anonymous said...

I was inspired by your dip drive especially on the #95 Leanna. I could not get under it well today.