Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March 12


5 rounds of
125m row
10 pullups
12 box step ups
6 cleans 95#
time= 17:24 RXD

This one wouldn't of been as bad if I would of used a bit lighter of a weight, but MAN this one was hard. The cleans were tough, I was pretty much doing them one at a time. It scared me during the second round (i think it was), I went to clean it up and I couldn't get under it so I set it down, did my pullups and came back and finished off the set. That shit plays with my mind SO much, it's not even funny. Stupid weight. It felt good after though. It's always a feeling of accomplishment when you RX it..  ok where's my medal? :P

Oh one more thing, I got 6 consecutive dips on the dipping station today!! I'm pretty sure thats a PR for me! YAY! Mia and Michelle are getting so strong at those.. I'm a little jealous. stupid dips :P

4 comments:

Mia said...

You kicked ass! Nice dips! I love watching you guys achieve greatness it is so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the dip PR Leanna, I didn't see them:( Had fun training with you at MMA tonight.

Anonymous said...

You say stupid dips and I say stupid HEAVY weight! You did so awsome last night! You made me jealous watching you kick ass on those power cleans. Those dips are just gonna keep adding up...SWEET! But hey at least let me better at them than you for a bit longer ok.:)

Leanna said...

you guys are so funny :P