Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Last Wod at CrossFit Maui

Warm Up : 400m row 12 slow squats 20 mod'd back extensions
Wod: 3 rounds of:
15 Thrusters @25#, 30 pushups, 30 situps, 200m run
Time= 21:00:00 ** just a small note, i beat dad at this wod :) woohoo

This was tougher than I thought it was going to be. Gotta hate those thrusters.. they brought back Fran flashbacks :P the 30 pushups were hard too. My arms were gettin tired which probably has a lot to do with not doing a wod in almost 2 days .. :( It is going to be hard to get back in the groove once we are back home.

CrossFit Maui was a great crew. Everyone was friendly and awesome to train with. Thanks so much CF Maui for letting us train with you, we will miss you and will definately visit again the next time we are in Hawaii :)

Our Flight on Friday lands in Seattle at 10:50 so it will be a late night (mom thinks we'll be home at about 2-3) , which sucks because I really want to do CrossFit Saturday morn. Hopefully we will see you Saturday, but if not, we will definately be training monday (well I will.. I guess I shouldn't talk for my whole family :P ) Miss everyone, looks like your training hard. It will be interesting to see how we fair. Hopefully my dips haven't gotten any worse...

see you soon CF Langley!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see you guys. im working friday night til 2am so if i can make it to saturdys class, so can you! see you then :)

Mia said...

Yippee my fav crew is coming home soon! Way kick your dad's butt Leanna:) See you soon!