Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March 5




1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 reps of

backsquats and pullups.
did 115# for backsquats but dropped down to 105 after round 8.

This workout was F-ing tough. It was one of those ones I really want to just quit about half way through. My technique felt ugly on the squats. Pullups were a peice of cake, I'm so glad they weren't dips.

Then, 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of

DB split snatch 30# 
Body Row

This one wasn't too bad.. I tried my best to alternate arms with the split snatch, but if it was an uneven number, I would do more reps with my right (ex. 7 reps =4 right, 3 left.. i'm so bad :P)I was having trouble getting aggressive with the weight though. Definitely could improve my technique on those ones. 

This weeks been tough, I am definitely feeling those dips from yesterday.

The bottom picture, is a picture of Mia, Ann and Jill. They are three Crazy CrossFit gals. Another thing you gotta love about CrossFit, people that are into it as much as you are. There's never a better feeling then when a bunch of people come together and work their asses off until they feel like they are about to die, and then talk about how AWESOME it was as they recover.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lea sister, good work with the 115... awesome! i did 105 throughout.

im honoured to have a pic on your blog :)

it was different in the morning with your mom and Ann...just not hte same :) i didnt have you and chad to kick my ass!
see you tomorrow at 445? i hope so!

Anonymous said...

lea sister, good work with the 115... awesome! i did 105 throughout.

im honoured to have a pic on your blog :)

it was different in the morning with your mom and Ann...just not hte same :) i didnt have you and chad to kick my ass!
see you tomorrow at 445? i hope so!

Anonymous said...

Great job on those damn squats they were really hard eh? I really like the background on this site.

Anonymous said...

That was from me:)

Leanna said...

Thanks ma
Jill, I missed you too :)