Tuesday, March 4, 2008

March 3rd


Full Cleans
2-2-2-2-2   75-85-95-115-120/fail
I haven't done cleans in so long! My technique was alright but my head wasn't in it. My mind would not let me catch 120. I have done it before though, which makes me so mad because I know I can do it! grrrr

Push Jerks
2-2-2-1-1     85-95-100-105-110/fail    Again, my mind wouldn't let me catch it !! I have done 115 before but today I just wasn't there. Oh well, what can you do.

3 rounds of
15 dips
15KTE's
15 box jumps

This was pretty damn hard for me. I struggle with dips so Mia assisted me for most of them. I did probably around 10-15 by myself altogether. I'm tellin you, my arms felt like they were gunna die after. During MMA I had to train with a tough fighter guy. I felt bad because my arms were so tired, I didn't feel like holding the target lol poor guy had to train with a bunch of girls tonight! well maybe lucky guy ahaha ok i'm out. PEACE

1 comment:

Mia said...

Your getting so strong I was really proud of you with the dips:)