Tuesday, March 11, 2008

March 11th



















Back Squat
5x 95 5- 105 5x 115
Fun stuff, I'm finally getting my groove back on those those stupid squats

Strict Press
1- 65 1-70 1-80 fail 
those things are so deceiving! 65 and 70 felt easy but 80 would not get past my head! It was all I could do not to turn it into a split jerk

Deadlift 
5x 185  5x 195 5x205
those felt pretty good, I tried Mia's lifting belt out for the first time. It was definitely different, a good different though. I kinda liked it - but it reminded me of a corset :P

It was a fun class, as usual. MMA was also fun today! I just don't know what I'm going to do without CrossFit Langley and it's members/coaches for two weeks.. yikes.

3 comments:

Mia said...

What your going to do??????..... you'll be in Hawaii I'm the one that's going to be missing out! Great lifts tonight super Leanna:)

Coach Clarke said...

We will miss you LD bad damn will you have FUN

Surrey Sterling said...

What will you do. Go to CF hawaii and bring us all back some cool shirts! Have a great time Leanna! I've only been there once and the only thing I remember is getting off the plane and saying, "Oh my god, I never want to leave here..." Enjoy!