Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hawaii Wods

Hey Everyone :)
We have been in Hawaii for three days, including the night we landed. We have spent more time in the water then anywhere else so far. We are obssessed with body surfing (we haven't taken the step up to try real surfing yet :P) After the first day, everyone was nice and burnt, which was felt especially nice when we were doing backsquats. OK onto the wod's

Yesterday, me and Chad did a wod on the beach, it was 10,9....2,1 reps of PU's and air squats with a swim in between each set. The swim gassed us out because we had to work against the waves one the way out and then against the undercurrent thingy on the way in. We felt like Jeff and Sterling, the way everyone kept givin us weird looks :P

This morning, we went to CrossFit Maui! It was pretty cool, the people there are a lot different then the crossfit langley group. The wod was dudududududu.. CROSSFIT TOTAL! haha we thought that was funny.. what a day to come. It was at 7 in the morning which we all know is a little early for me . Anyways, we pretty much owned the total. Here are the scores:

Mom - SQ 157 SP 73 DL 185 (major PR on the squat)

Dad - 235 115 330-something

Chad 167 87 243

Leanna 167 87 238 Both Chad and I hit huge Pr's on Squats also :) we are pretty damn happy

The deadlifts were TOUGH because we didn't have chalk! The bar felt like it would just slip right out of your hand. But It was really fun, I have all the scores written in moms journal but i forgot it at our condo :P I think that's accurate though, the only thing that might be wrong is dads scores. I can't remember numbers that big :P Anyways I should go, My minutes are almost done on the computer and I haven't even hit facebook yet lol oh well, CrossFit's more important anyways. Miss you all!!

2 comments:

Mia said...

You crazy DeBoer's that is freakin awesome! First thing I did this morning was check the CrossFit Maui web-site and bom there was X-Fit total!!!! I knew you guys would love that:) Sweet #'s guys! Miss you All!

Leanna said...

Miss you too !!