Saturday, March 15, 2008

Last WOD w/ CrossFit Langley Be4 Hawaii


10 Back squats 85#
10 box jumps
8 Back squats 105#
8 box jumps
6 Back squats 115#
6 box jumps
4 Back squats 125#
4 box jumps

These were pretty tough, but fun. It's always fun working with Mia, she's squatting crazy weights these days, check out her blog! anywaysss, next wod was-

7 Rounds
5 burpee's
5 Hanging DB cleans 35#
5 ab wheel
5 weighted pullups

This one was fun also, well when I say fun, I mean CrossFit style fun.. not smiles and laughter type fun :P The hanging cleans were the hardest by far, the rest wasn't too painful. 
I guess this is the last post I will be making for a while, unless I find time to post tomorrow, which I'm sure I will :P If not though, Bye everyone! See you soon. If the class seems quiet, don't worry, mom will be back in a few :) hehe 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leanna.
Im totally going to miss you at XFIT! did you find out anything about that `OD` I asked you about? just curious. i dont know anymore than what i told you earlier.

Will you be able to XFIT in Hawaii? i made out just fine in mexico, creativity is key!

make sure you maximize the swim-up bar. Patrick says `have a tequila sunrise for me`

take care!

Anonymous said...

Very funny!!!

Leanna said...

Hey Jill, no I asked around but none of my friends knew anything about it.. I'll let you know if I hear anything though.

I/we will be doing CrossFit every day in Hawaii, actually probably more than once a day, you can only lay on the beach for so long before you go stir crazy.

Thanks for the advice with the swim up bar, I'm sure I will enjoy it. Tell Patrick, will do. Can't have too much though, tequila doesn't quite fit into my zone blocks :P

I will miss you too! I'm excited about leaving but its kind of bitter sweet because I know I'm going to miss CrossFit Langley so much!! :P