Friday, February 29, 2008

Pep talk to myself


I'm totally ready for this Challenge tomorrow. I am eatin up loads of carbs so I'll get a nice sugar rush and I'll be totally hyped up on carbs for tomorrow morning. I suggest this stradegy to everyone competing in the challenge :)  My mind is in this thing 100% especially after getting a pep talk from... some girl ;) I'm healthy, injury-free and my mindset is great. I am going to own those kettle bell swings and deadlifts, but especially that goddam rower. I hate that stupid rower.. but after I'm done with it on saturday... that things gunna hate me, cuz i'm gunna KILL IT hehehe :P  \
 That on the right, is a metaphor for me and the rower, the wolf being the rower, me being the guy with the stick.. and we all know what happens to the wolf :P

No comments: