Sunday, February 24, 2008

Zone

 

I am doing pretty well on the zone.. That is a picture of what I had for breakfast today.
Kidding.
I think I might need to change up the times i eat though. 
Usually I have a Protein Shake at 7:30 
then at 10:30 a lunch of cheese, nuts and some fruit (ussually an apple) 
then nothing until 3-ish when I get home from school.
By then I'm pretty hungry so I have maybe a peice of toast with peanut butter and some cheese..
But then I feel gross at CrossFit at 4:45! and by the time I get home from mma class it's like 8-ish and I still have two meals left.. I usually just have a protein shake and some cashews
and then finish my homework (if I'm in a good mood) and then go to bed.. but I think I usually miss a meal a day. If my calculations are correct
       Decisions decisions.. I will have to think about this problem :P  Although tonight my g-ma's having us over for dinner. I'm sure that won't be easy to zone. Hopefully tomorrows wod won't be too hard. haha who am i kidding, it's always hard.

No comments: