Monday, February 25, 2008

February 25th


5 rounds 
5  power cleans and push jerks @ 30#
7  front squats at 85#
12 ab mat situps
3 rounds
5   weighted pullups @ 25#
10 ring dips 

So fun :) I got two PR's!

I was pretty happy with the ring dips, managed to get 3 with full range of motion! PR :) I worked on slow negatives for the rest of the 27 reps :P

Weighted pullups were fun!! I did the first round with 20's which was pretty easy, so I did the next two rounds with 25's. Then after the workout was over, I went for some singles. Managed to get a few reps each of 30# 35# and 40#. I tried 45# at the very end of the night (after mma) and got about half way up. I have to try that again when I'm fresh :P
 I'm getting pumped for the challenge!!
Can't wait to row, swing and lift.. sounds innocent doesn't it?! 

Thanks To DC for the pictures :)

No comments: