Sunday, September 14, 2008

September 14



Josh
  • 95 pound Overhead squat, 21 reps
  • 42 Pull-ups
  • 95 pound Overhead squat, 15 reps
  • 30 Pull-ups
  • 95 pound Overhead squat, 9 reps
  • 18 Pull-ups
Time was about 26 minutes. It felt really tough, the worst was the pullups. My hands are getting soft and girly so the pullups hurt. The crease of my hip was lower than the bend of my knee's during ohs's and my chin made it over the bar each pullup. Nothing felt super hard, just my cardio was holding me back. I felt like I might meet mr pukie about half way through. It was nice to finally do a workout, although in about a month I would like to do this one again. I bet I can cut my time almost in half.. well shave off at least ten minutes.

Then I went shopping with my friend who I haven't seen in forever! We had lots of fun and spent way too much money. It's funny how I can always find an excuse or a way to talk myself into buying something. Just like tricking myself into thinking the reps are less than they are, like 20reps =2 sets of 10, A 20$ shirt is really only two ten dollar bills haha
oh what I learn from CrossFit.


1 comment:

Hollie said...

Nice work on Josh Leanna, that was a hard wod for your first time back:)