Saturday, October 18, 2008

October 18

Hey everyone, sorry i haven't been posting.. i have done quite a bit of wod's, just haven't got a chance to write them down. I'm trying to remember which ones I did now..
I'll just write down the ones I did this week.

Tuesday:
3 rounds
5 x snatch DL+muscle snatch+OHS+b squat+ snatch push press
65/75/75 but failed after two

Back squat
3x5
at 125 lbs
It was cool because the last wod I posted, I only got up to 120 :) up 5 pounds, weirddddd

3 rounds
12 - pullups
7 - box jumps
Loved this metcon, did mostly butterfly kips :)

Thursday:
500m row
30 KB swings 53/36lbs
60 situps
90 DU's
60 situps
30 KB swings
500m row

Time was 17 something .. can't remember now.

Both workouts felt pretty good, the row's were tough though.
Was good to see the cfl crew on Tuesday :)

1 comment:

Luc said...

What is wrong with all of us ? No one is posting anymore !